Every decision your customers make is influenced by habit, instinct and evolutionary forces. So if you want your marketing to get through to your customers you have to align it with the actual way consumers make decisions and buy. Otherwise you risk being invisible.
Our founders, Roman and Eugene, host the Behavior Marketing Podcast where they show you how to optimize your marketing by applying the science of consumer behavior with the management skills of an MBA.
They share practical tips you can immediately implement that will improve your marketing. They also keep you up to date on industry trends and explain how they might affect your business.
The topics Roman and Eugene cover include: Advertising, Branding, Content Marketing, Social Media, Customer Retention, Customer Service, Marketing Strategy and Reputation Management.
You can listen to the most recent episode of the Behavior Marketing Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher or choose one of our previous episodes below.
- Episode 033: The Arithmetic of Marketing (1/27/2015)
- Episode 032: The Arithmetic of Marketing (1/20/2015)
- Episode 031: How Business Benefits from Neuromarketing (1/13/2015)
- Episode 030: Marketing Trends for 2015 (1/6/2015)
- Episode 029: Metrics That Matter (12/30/2014)
- Episode 028: How to Build a Better Customer Persona (12/22/2014)
- Episode 027: How to Tell a Compelling Brand Story (12/16/2014)
- Episode 026: The Psychology of Interest (12/9/2014)
- Episode 025: The Evolution of Reciprocity, Anchoring, and Buy-in Principal in Marketing (12/2/2014)
- Episode 024: The Evolution of Social Proof and Scarcity in Marketing and Sales (11/24/2014)
- Episode 023: The Importance of Habits in Consumer Buying Behavior (11/18/2014)
- Episode 022: How to Build Credibility with Clients (11/11/2014)
- Episode 021: Behavior Marketing Guide to Sales (11/4/2014)
- Episode 020: 3 Big Failures in Marketing (10/28/2014)
- Episode 019: How to Build a Strong Business Relationship (10/21/2014)
- Episode 018: Using a Customer Continuum to Build a Marketing Strategy (10/13/2014)
- Episode 017: How to Make an Irresistible Offer (10/7/2014)
- Episode 016: The Psychology of “Know, Like, and Trust” for Business (9/30/2014)
- Episode 015: The Power of Storytelling in Marketing (9/23/2014)
- Episode 014: How Memory Influences Consumer Behavior (9/16/2014)
- Episode 013: Offer Risk Reversal in Marketing Without Risking a Dime (9/9/2014)
- Episode 012: The Internet has Changed Consumer Behavior and Marketing (9/2/2014)
- Episode 011: How to Create Advertising That Sells (8/26/2014)
- Episode 010: The Key to Branding Small Business (8/19/2014)
- Episode 009: How to Influence Consumer Buying Behavior (8/11/2014)
- Episode 008: The Power of Video Marketing (8/5/2014)
- Episode 007: How wearable technology will finally change how you market (7/29/2014)
- Episode 006: Best Practices in Email Marketing (7/22/2014)
- Episode 005 : How to improve your customer experience (7/15/2014)
- Episode 004: How creative advertising can boost sales and create profit (7/8/2014)
- Episode 003: How to create a profitable email list and then make sure it stays profitable (7/1/2014)
- Episode 002: How design is hurting your business and what you can do to change it (7/1/2014)
- Episode 001: The #1 reason your business doesn’t stand out from the competition (7/1/2014)