The Hosts of the show
Roman and Eugene host the Behavior Marketing Podcast. They share and comment on current issues in marketing from the perspective of the consumer and add insight from their expert understanding of Consumer Behavior.
Every decision your customers make is influenced by habit, instinct and evolutionary forces. Your marketing strategy must be coordinated and aligned with the way your customers buy, or else your business will be invisible.
Topics Roman and Eugene like to cover include:
- Reputation Management
- Content Marketing
- Customer Service
- Customer Retention
- Social Media
- Marketing Strategy
Sometimes they share with you some practical tips you can implement right away. Other times they alert you to an industry announcement, tell you how it might effect your business and then make a few recommendations on what you could do about it.
- Episode 011: How to Create Advertising That Sells (8/26/2014)
- Episode 010: The Key to Branding Small Business (8/19/2014)
- Episode 009: How to Influence Consumer Buying Behavior (8/11/2014)
- Episode 008: The Power of Video Marketing (8/5/2014)
- Episode 007: How wearable technology will finally change how you market (7/29/2014)
- Episode 006: Best Practices in Email Marketing (7/22/2014)
- Episode 005 : How to improve your customer experience (7/15/2014)
- Episode 004: How creative advertising can boost sales and create profit (7/8/2014)
- Episode 003: How to create a profitable email list and then make sure it stays profitable (7/1/2014)
- Episode 002: How design is hurting your business and what you can do to change it (7/1/2014)
- Episode 001: The #1 reason your business doesn’t stand out from the competition (7/1/2014)